jueves, 19 de febrero de 2009

Poems in English - Life

I’ve fought and you know I’ve done it.

But, how much time
unconsumed?

Now it gazes at me
among the bushes in the forest.

It is like a wolf
I have failed to feed.

I’ve lost my time,
stripping the leaves off
the tree of life
without eating its fruit.

Time- time I’ve had
Time is what I crave for


Past, desire
and hope

River of life
from which its bottom remains.

Cradle and grave
and
water, running:
Life.

Karigüe



(La Vida

Luché y tú sabes que lo hice.

Pero ¿cuánto tiempo
no consumido?

Ahora el me mira
entre los arbustos del bosque.

Es como un lobo
al que no le di de comer.

Perdí mi tiempo,
deshojando el árbol
de la vida,
sin comer el fruto.

Tiempo, tiempo tuve
Tiempo es lo que deseo

Pasado, deseo
y esperanza

Río de la vida
del que queda la cuenca.

Cuna y tumba
y
agua que pasa:

vida.

Karigüe)

No hay comentarios: